[How To] Easily Root The Amazon Kindle Fire On 6.3 FW
With the latest update of Kindle Fire breaking root access a new utility is now available to root your tablet.
XDA memberÂ Vashypooh has developed this application to simplify the rooting process as the other rooting methods are much more difficult.
There are the things that the tool can do:
- Automatic elevation to root for tool operations.
- Full root install.
- Auto detect current bootmode.
- Auto Detect ADB/Fastboot Online/Offline.
- Auto download update.zip from Amazon.
- Auto download and install TWRP Recovery.
- Auto download and install CWM Recovery.
- Auto download and install FFF Bootloader.
- Manage current bootmodes.
- Manage Read/Write.
- Install GoogleApps/Market/GoLauncherEX.
- Lock/Unlock the Wallpaper from being changed.
Download the latest version of the tool from the XDA thread HERE.
Warning:This article is for information purpose only, we are not responsible for any thing that happens to your phone in the process.You may try this at your OWN RISK.
Steps to root your Kindle Fire:
1.Download the tool from the above given link onto your computer
3. Now run the install_drivers.bat to install Kindle Fire drivers onto your PC.
4.Now double click on run.bat and select option 2 to root your Kindle Fire tablet.
6.Wait for the process to finish.
7.Â Congratulations your device is now rooted!
Hit-up the source link below for the tool and related discussion.