Sony’s mid-range Xperia C which was launched at the Mobile Asia Expo held in Shanghai has been selling really well.The phone which was aimed at emerging markets like India and China comes with a 5-inch qHD display,a MediaTek MTK MT6589 quad-core processor,1GB RAM,8MP Camera and a 2390mAh battery.The phone also has a microSD card slot which can be expanded upto 32GB.
So,want to root your brand new Sony Xperia C?
Then here is an easy guide which will help you do so.
Note: Continue at your own risk! We are not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.
Files to be downloaded:
Download Xperia C rooting package from: HERE
Procedure to root your Sony Xperia C:
- Download the Xperia C rooting package from the link above.
- Unzip it.
- Make sure that you enable “USB Debugging” on your phone.
- “USB Debugging” can be enabled in “Settings>>Developer options”
- Now run “Sony Xperia C Root.exe” that you unzipped.
- Your phone is now successfully rooted!