This guide will show you how to root your Samsung Galaxy Trend (GT-S7392).Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Trend will give you better control over it
The Samsung Galaxy Trend(GT-S7392) comes with a 1GHz processor,3MP camera,Wi-Fi,FM radio and a 1500 mAh battery.Considering the specs,the Galaxy Trend is an entry level smarphone which can run most of your apps,but I seriously doubt it’s ability to run memory intesive applications.
Note: Continue at your own risk! We are not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.
Procedure to root your Samsung Galaxy Trend(GT-S7392):
- Make sure you have your phone’s drivers installed on your PC.
- If not,download Samsung Kies from HERE and install it.
- Now,enable USB debugging on your phone by navigating to “Settings>>Developers options>>USB Debugging“
- Now download the Samsung Galaxy Trend rooting package from HERE .
- Install the application you downloaded in Step 4 on your PC.
- Now launch the application on your PC.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Trend to your PC.
- Once your Smartphone is connected,the application will detect it.
- Now click on a button named “Root” on the bottom right of the application.
- Your phone will reboot after the rooting process completes.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your phone.