This guide will show you how to root your Huawei Ascend Mate.Rooting your Ascend Mate will give you better control over it.
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a 6.1-inch 720p display,1.5GHz Quad core processor,2GB RAM,8 MP camera and a 4050 mAh battery.The phone packs quite the punch for running all the latest applications and games.
Note: Continue at your own risk! We are not responsible for anything that happens to your phone
Procedure to root Huawei Ascend Mate:
- If you are running Android 4.1.2 then download THIS rooting package.
- If you are on Android 4.2.2 then download THIS rooting package.
- On your phone go to “Settings>>Developer options” and make sure that “USB Debugging” is enabled.
- Now go to “Settings>>Security” and make sure that “Unknown Sources” is enabled.
- Connect your Huawei Ascend Mate to your PC and select MTP mode.
- Now run the rooting package based on your OS.
- Your phone is successfully rooted.